Zerwin is nostalgic. Can you cheer him up?

It all begins here
4:51 PM | Author: Zerwin
I am now officially giving birth to my blog. It's actually my first time to do this. In fact I don't even make a diary. I'm not fond of writing maybe that is why. So I guess this would be a challenge.

How am I going to customize this? I just a newbie you know, so I probably wont be making sense in all my posts. If by chance someone gets to read this, please leave a comment so I could improve my blog and myself as well(?).

You might be asking why I named this blog as "blog-adag". Well, there is actually a reason of course, but not really that profound or you may say it's insensible. Just watch out for my next post. =)
This entry was posted on 4:51 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On April 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM , Aethen said...

Good start! Continue! :)

 
On May 9, 2008 at 6:02 AM , Ayel said...

happy blogging, Xer! :D There's a lot of things to discover in here...

 
On June 2, 2008 at 2:39 AM , Aethen said...

"It all begins here', great title for your first post but what's next? :)

 
On June 2, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Zerwin said...

hahaha... yah! i've been very busy this summer and it literally drained me.. hope i cud pick up my awareness again and post something sensible.. hehehe... thank you for visiting pala =)