Zerwin is nostalgic. Can you cheer him up?

I'll be Graduating soon
8:01 AM | Author: Zerwin
What thoughts must a person have when he is about to graduate, when he is about to finish a four-consecutive-year and three-tiresome-summer endeavor, when he is about to face a new, uncertain phase of his life, when he is about to go out from his comfort zone of college life and step into a world, a real world, that is cruel? What emotions must he have to show to the world? What attitude and character must he portray? What role must he do? What dialogues are to be delivered on the stage of reality?

Uncertainties.

I should be asking these questions to myself--because GaGRADUATE NA AKO!!
I'm actually excited yet disturbed by the realities I ought to face.

...
However, I need to be optimistic!
So allow me to flaunt my picture here on my blog, hoping that some interested employers will drop by here and, who knows, hire me! lol ^_^


Behold the power of technology--photo editing! ^_^
This entry was posted on 8:01 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

On January 19, 2009 at 10:48 AM , kalyo galera said...

Behold the power of technology--photo editing! ^_^ ayos hehe :)

 
On January 19, 2009 at 9:04 PM , Zerwin said...

ayos na ayos nga eh! hehehe..
kala ko wla na pg-asa mukha ko..
ngunit aba! ngmukhang artista hehehe.. joke lng! ^_^
bottomline: habang my technology, my pag-asa!

^_^

 
On January 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM , Aethen said...

Yes, you are about to face a new, but must be certain phase of your life (In the end, you are the one who will chose your own path of career and way of life).

Is there a comfort zone of college life? I never found it. Haha. Well, face it and take it as a challenge, play with life, enjoy it, and have fun. Don't be afraid to take risks, there are learning and opportunity in every risk you take.


"and step into a world, a real world, that is cruel?" - Not really, be friendly and the world be friendly to you also. The real world will conspire with you if you have the heart and courage to listen to it. (Alchemist)


Congrats!

 
On January 21, 2009 at 5:39 AM , Ayel said...

wow! parang kelan lang yun no? Good luck, Zer! I'm sure there's something good waiting for you ahead. :D Carpe Diem!


http://ariellalisan.org

 
On January 21, 2009 at 8:28 AM , Zerwin said...

Thanks Kya Mark!

Developing a new routine will be a new challenge since College life has already been a comfort zone for me. I consider it a comfort zone because I'm already accustomed to its routine--waking up, going to school, doing school stuffs,going back home again, and then sleeping! I hope changing my routine would not become so hard.. =(

As you say, this time I should start befriending the world, perhaps.
I believe it is going to be problematic and a struggle for me.
Im just wondering. How should a person befriend the world if at the very beginning he has been living his life against its flow?
Can the world be friendly to people who want to change the world?

Anyway, I better finish reading The Alchemist. Hindi kc ako makarelate kaya di ko tinapos.. Sana ngaun mkarelate na ako..

^_^ Salamat liwat Kya Mark s advice ^_^
________

Kya Ariel

Pano kb agad nka-adjust sa changes s life mo?
How's the life of a teacher?

 
On January 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM , Aethen said...

Life is a matter of perspective. Bow.

 
On January 22, 2009 at 4:39 AM , Zerwin said...

Indeed! hehehe... ^_^

 
On January 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM , Anonymous said...

yudi...hahahaha burger! burger!,....hheheh

 
On January 26, 2009 at 4:18 AM , shienna said...

wow! congrats. . .
hehe, what's the feeling anyway? hmp' just keep on believing that you can..aja! - Sir Zerwin

hehehe