Zerwin is nostalgic. Can you cheer him up?

Why blog?
8:59 AM | Author: Zerwin
It's 12:39 am of June 6, 2008. I'm in front of the computer thinking of something to post while having my supfast (supper and breakfast). Prior to that, I have already spent hours trying to design my blog and reading other blogs to get ideas on how this thing works. Yet what I get is reddish eyes with black sagging lumps of skin under them.

Darn! I just hate writing, how much more making a post. You might be asking why am I keeping a blog 'cause basically it is like writing. Well, everyone has reasons why they have a blog. I just want to share mine:
  1. I'm gonna be an English teacher someday (hehe, I still have the guts to boast this well in fact I still don't know how to properly use prepositions) Anyway, that's definitely the point. I need an avenue to practice this skill so that I could truly teach what I know, though blood gushes out of my nose every time I'm trying to be an Englessero.
  2. I need a place to burst out my utots, I mean thoughts. Im actually a person who seldom share his opinions, stories and stupidities in life (ayan, yabangan na). Or maybe I dont share because I dont have the guts to do so (ewan).
  3. Earth calling Zerwin! win...! win...! Please be updated with the latest technologies! gies..! gies..!
  4. Lastly, advertisement equals income. Well, I also have this in mind just like others. I have been thinking lately of how to make money so that I can start being independent. I just want to go to different places, buy gadgets, watch movies. and bar hop without asking money from my parents. And I find blogging as a good avenue. I hope it won't turn out that blogging is for money making. For me, gaining money out of blogging is just an additional benefit or reward and not as the primary compensation for doing so (perhaps Im just trying to justify things).
Every blogger has reasons why he/she blogs. At the end of the day, it will all depend on his motives.

That's it! I finally laid down my thoughts that took me almost four hours to compose.
This entry was posted on 8:59 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: